Thursday, April 10, 2008

She Makes Me Smile!

Because a new tube of lip gloss makes my day too!
Because her name is Andi Jane.
Because she sat still long enough for me to snap a couple pictures!



When I get her out of bed she says "you had a good sleep mommy?"
Because her confidence is astounding.
Because her belly and her cheeks still look like a baby's.
Because I know I will never win argument.
What hope do I possibly have, look at those eyes
Because she loves my shoes as much as I do.

Because she is way more than I bargained for!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lawrence Clan said...

She is so cute! Let me know if you got my blog invite or not, if not maybe I got your email address wrong. Have a great day!
Stelene

Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie, the picture is beautiful. I can't wait to find time to mess around with my camera. Thanks for the talks.

Kim

abby's photo shoppe said...

Tracie, I had no idea you had a blog! Stinker! Love your posts and love the name Andi Jane. Hope all is well!
Abby

natalie Simmons said...

I love your pictures, hope you are all doing well, miss ya tons
lOveS
Natalie

Alisa said...

I miss you!!!! She is sooo beautiful. I'm not super offended that you would rather live in Arizona instead of back here with me, but I do miss our 9 a.m wake up calls!!! I will keep checking the blog.
Love you guys.
Alisa