Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't try to adjust your Screen


Gaige and Clay with there Easter Egg masterpieces!

I love how these photos turned out when all the processing was done.


Don't try to adjust your screen, yes that is snow you see in the background We decided instead of fighting it we would embrace the snow and the sub-zero temps and have the Easter Egg Hunt outside. The kids couldn't have cared less! I need to remember that more often. I get so caught up in all the details, needing it to be perfect. Perfect weather, perfect cloths... Notice my shirtless boys in the pictures above, when all they really want is to have fun, to celebrate what ever the occasion may be. THIS was a good day!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lawrence Clan said...

Your blog looks great. I definitely need to take the digital scrapbook class & learn a few things. I'm glad we could get together for lunch today, I will call next time I am in town.