Thursday, April 17, 2008

Here's Hoping







Spring Sprung! For a day.
So we decided to spend the day outdoors.
Gaige was on Spring Break so we thought we would take advantage of the slightly warm
slightly windy day and go to the park. And yes my boys were with me. They go running and screaming every time they
see me with camera in hand. I always have my camera, so they get a lot of exercise.
Sadie was at school ( for those of you who maybe a little confused, she attends a private school, that's a
whole other blog entry.) All in all it was nice day. It was good to be outside. So here's hoping for more
warm days. As I have seriously thought about moving back to Phoenix. The last month was most unpleasant.
And unpleasant isn't really the word I want to use to describe the weather, or how I felt about it. But for the sake of keeping a
G rating I will use the word "unpleasant".


Love Love Love Love the piggies!
(tales,that is)
I wish I could bottle just a bit of her!
For I find her to be the most.....what?
There are no words!

4 comments:

Lawrence Clan said...

She is such a cutie! I love the piggies too, they look so cute on her.

Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie, love your pictures, maybe you could send me a tip or too about my camera and how to use it. Sorry that you live in the most miserable place on earth right now. It will get better and if it doesn't come over to Boise for awhile. Kim

Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie, love your pictures, maybe you could send me a tip or too about my camera and how to use it. Sorry that you live in the most miserable place on earth right now. It will get better and if it doesn't come over to Boise for awhile. Kim

Unknown said...

Tracie, i agree that this weather is "unpleasant" and I also agree with everyone else that andie jane looks adorable- Courtney