Monday, October 6, 2008

Fashion Statement

So I am sitting down to post this at 9:30 Monday morning.
I have splitting headache because she joined us at 2:00 a.m. and spent the rest of the night in our room.
We have already had a time out and an argument about what she wants for breakfast.
Silly me for thinking Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are not a breakfast of champions.
She has monopolized both the t.v. and the c.d. player,
so her brothers have retreated to their bedroom to avoid her wrath.
But, when she comes out of her room wearing this ensemble.
Declaring herself "feautiful"
It brings a smile to my very tired face.


We are all about the shoes in this house!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenie said...

Now that is a fashion diva!

natalie Simmons said...

she is hilarious!!!! love ya

T said...

Hey, Tracie, your gonna love these days - someday...
And ya, I thought of you when I found that quote for the day. Have a great one!
Tanyss