Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Urban" St. Anthony Idaho Style


Pics of a fun afternoon in St. Anthony. The client is a friend of mine from my ward, when she told me she wanted a more "urban" feel, this old bank in St. Anthony popped into my head. When we got there it was older and more worn down than I had remembered. Which happens to be just the way I like 'em! And I am adding texture to a couple of my photos these days, whatda ya think? Hate it, Love it, come on who's in a voting mood? Cast your ballot here, think of it as practice for Nov. 4th!






Awww, what fun photographing gourgous children





Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jenie said...

Love the photo textures! I say YES to them!

Hope all is well with your family.

Lawrence Clan said...

You have done a great job, those photo's are awesome... It's a YES for me :)

T said...

Cute!!! I love how these turned out!

Natalie said...

Tracie - Your photographs are beautiful as always!!!! I esp love the homecoming pictures in the earlier post. You have always been a great inspiration to me!!! I love that I can keep in touch with you.

Unknown said...

very cool tracie! love the effects- anytime you need a cute baby to practice with give us a call

Stephanie said...

Love the textures! Sure wish you could teach me some of your tricks. If only I were 2000 miles closer...

Natalie said...

BTW - where did you get the textures? I have been dying to use them :)

Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie, love them - is that what you wanted them to look like? I need some instruction on outfits, what do you want me to show up in? What does November 8th look like? :DDDDD

Kim

natalie Simmons said...

Tracie, you are awesome!! I love the pics, great job

Natalie S