Friday, August 29, 2008

Obsession....this week anyway

There here!
I'm one of those people who seems to have a new obsession
every six weeks.
Well my new obsession (that I'm happy to report has lasted for about 3 months)
Is anything vintage. I have been an avid Country Living Magazine reader for the past three years.
The pages filled with vintage and country furniture and fabric
has totally inspired me.
So I thought, I want to do my scrapbook/office all in vintage blues and reds and creams.
I've picked up a few small pieces here and there.
But when I saw these old cabinets on Ebay I had to have them!
We have a spot in our office were built in cabinets are supposed to go.
So I bought these cabinets for a whopping $20.00
No Lie!
Now I hoping we can some how get them to work in space they are intended for.
I'll keep you posted on the remodel.
Now that my kids are back in school. ( see previous post)
I will have time to totally refinish these.
But I do have to admit I love them they way they are!
And yes all the hardware is original. That alone is worth $20 bucks!




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jenie said...

Can not wait to see the remodel! I do like the way they look right now too! Its hard to say which way I'd use them.