Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rain, Sleet, Hail, and Snow!

Well I did it... I shot a wedding!
And yes there was rain, there was hail, and there was...well you get the idea!
{we shot this shindig on Thanksgiving weekend 2010... the weekend of the storm that will go down in history!}
Is that a little dramatic? Umm maybe.
We shot outside for a total of 2.4 seconds.
As the risk of freezing our hind parts was very high.
But all in all I think we got some shots we can both be happy about!

But this has stressed me out like no other shoot has.
There is a lot of pressure shooting a wedding, so I've decided I will do one a year!
So if you are getting married in 2011 and you want me to shot your wedding.
I have one spot open, one and only one.
Otherwise I will die from a stress overdose {and I'm sure that is a totally real cause of death!}







Oh and by the way I have received a lot of phone calls {OK maybe not a lot} of people saying

"I was looking at your blog the other day and..."

So all you people looking at my blog please feel free to leave a comment letting me know you stopped by.

I prefer nice comments, I can handle constructive criticism, but mean or "annonoymous" comments, I am really not a fan.

{sorry haters}

So come on people show me some comment love!

Don't be shy!





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

You are fabulous Tracie, seriously. These are amazing. The stress was probably overwhelming, but it was worth it! (easy for me to say!!) :) Nice job!

Angie Paxton said...

Gorgeous!

Melinda said...

Hey Tracie, Alisha told me to stop on by and I'm so glad I did. Your photos are amazing! I bet Alisha loves them soo much. I did the flowers, do you mind sending me some photos of her wedding to post on my blog I will post your information and send u a shout out. If not that's ok too, either way they look beautiful and you did a great job.
My flower blog is fancyblossoms.blogspot.com
My email is fancyblossooms@gmail.com and my name is Melinda Page. Thanks!

segura2salazar said...

Love them, so beautiful! Great job! I bet the bride is so happy with them!

Kami Huserik said...

So one wedding a year? Mines in March and I need a photographer! Lucky for you, its going to be a fairly simple wedding...at least if I don't have you for the wedding, I need you for sure for the engagements!!