Thursday, July 15, 2010

In Honor of the Sullenger Family

If you haven't heard this family's story please go visit their blogs.
As a way to help the family I am donating a Family Photo Session.
With all the proceeds going to the Sullenger Family.
The winner of the auction will win a family session, this includes the sitting and a CD with 25 to 30 finished images to print as you would like.
If printing intimidates you I can help you with that too.
This is a $125.00 value so I will start the bidding at $125.00.
Please bid in $5 increments.
Leave a comment in the comment section to bid.
I will close the auction at midnight Thursday, July 22nd.
Let's raise a little money to help this little family.
Here are a few pictures of my family sessions






















1 comments:

kristy virgin said...

i would like to bid 125.00