Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a thought ...and some Prettiness

"Both Abundance and Lack of Abundance exists simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It is always our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend...when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that is present -love, health, family, friends, work, joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness -the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."
-Sarah Ban Breathnach

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimberly Hill said...

Okay, so first off...
The thought was deep, I had to read it twice to understand what it was saying. But...when I did-
I love it!!
And the picture, Oh my...
Beauty
Would love to know how you did the background.
Kim

Tracie said...

Kim,
Have I ever told you "I Love You"?
You make me smile. Yes the thought is deep but lately I have to keep repeating to myself. As far as the background goes it's a $15 piece of fabric from Home Fabric. Smoke and Mirrors Kim, Smoke and Mirrors.
Oh by the way I Love You.

The Kershaws said...

LOVE the thought. I'm going to print it and hang it up somewhere. And - I love the background, even though I thought it looked like mold in the store.

Tracie said...

Hey Kim Kershaw
I Love You Too.