Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just Because




Both free sessions are scheduled,
one baby is already here and the other will be making his appearance next week.
So check back soon for the previews of those sessions plus a few that took advantage of the $50.oo deal.

A "just because" image, just because I love it so much.
This feels like my memories of her as this baby,
hazy and pale and lovely, and just out of my reach.
And quickly being replaced with an outspoken, creative, independent 5 year old.

"Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture,
and save it from the funny tricks of time.
Slipping through my fingers all time"
~Mamma Mia





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie Paxton said...

This made me tear up a little bit. I feel the same about Kymry. Going so fast I don't know how to keep up.

Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie,
You are really a great writer.
And I love the picture. I appreciate the little moments.

Kim