Saturday, December 6, 2008

If I was Oprah....


I'm one of those people who is alway curious about the inside of people's homes,
especially at Christmas. Is that weird? Should I seek professional help?
Anywho I thought I would post a few pics of my Christmas Decor.
My stockings are my favorite of all my decorations.
I found them in the Country Living Magazine a few years ago.
I turned the page and there they were, they spoke to me, I had to have them.
I'll spare you the details of the hoops I had to jump through to get them.
What matters is that I have them and I love them.
If I was Oprah I'd give you all one, as they are my favorite thing.
{Try not to look at the mantle and the rock, I'm still looking for the perfect vintage mantle to replace the exsisting one.}
So if you are reading this, do me a favor, take a few pics of your favorite Christmas Decoration
and post them on your blog. Leave a link to your blog in my comment section.
If you're private {Abby L. and Natalie S.} send me an invite.
This will help me fill my strange desire to see how other people make their houses oh so festive.
I promise I won't show up on your doorstep, hehehe.




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

abby's photo shoppe said...

Tracie,
I did send the invite originally and then again just yesterday or today... can't remember when. Let me know if it works or not. Love your tree and stockings. I'll have to take a pic of my decor and post. Hope all is well!
Abba

Unknown said...

Tracie, i have always loved your stockings! If i were a theif, i'd steal them! SOrry i have no Chirstmas decor to share- i'm boring and live in my parents basement. . . ..

Lawrence Clan said...

Luv your Christmas decor it's so pretty. I am also a big fan of Christmas decorations, so I will get some pics on my blog hopfully tomorrow... It's been crazy around here :) Merry Christmas

Lawrence Clan said...

k ~ I finally got it done so you can check out my blog :)

T said...

Thanks for the pics! I love the stockings too. Maybe the grinch will leave them at my house....hee, hee!!! Love Christmas decorations myself! Always my favorite time of year, getting out my treasures.
ttyl! Tanyss

Natalie said...

How fun. I also love to see people's decorations. You are cute - and I love the different stockings. You have such great taste. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Sadie said...

hahahaha love it mom but your not oprah if you were we would be rich and famous. but we kinda are, cause my nick name is Sadie Winfrey!!

love you mom

sadieloo