Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So There!

Tyler here you go!
My brother-in-law Tyler was giving me a hard time about all the pictures I have of Andi Jane.
He said my other kids would feel bad that I have so many of her and not them.
To that I say she is the only that doesn't go running an screaming every time she sees me with my camera.
But in my defense I did see this hat and think to myself
"That would look great on Clay"
So I bought it and snapped some shots and here are a few of what we got!


I have been reading a bit on the Internet about copyright infringement. Basically people buying photoshop actions or textures or templates, and then claiming they created them as their own.
*Disclaimer; All the action I use on my photos are property of this person and this person and this company.
The only thing I can take credit for is the photography, which I hope you all like!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool Tracie, that hat is fun. Sorry Ty got on your case- but i feel the same way (i wished there were more pics of me)

Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie, Tracie...I can't even think of the words to describe that "that picture fits Clay so well!!". Wonderful
Kim

Natalie said...

those are beautiful. I have been collecting hats too - Cute boy!

T said...

as always....great pics! You really have a talent!
Tanyss

natalie Simmons said...

What a good looking kid!! Tracie you are so talented!!!

Natalie S

Jenie said...

Very cool hat and pics of your little guy! Wow how he has grown!