Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's Raining Babies!

Saturday was Courtney's (Derek sister) baby shower.


I, of course in a hurry to get out the door
forgot my camera!


With me you have to chose, on time, or camera.
Anyway it was a very nice day.
I was able to stop and think throughout the week as I was
preparing for the shower.
What an exciting time this is for her and Tyler.
The anticipation of your FIRST baby.
The excitement of meeting your child for the first time,
having no idea what you are in for.
Not just the amount of work a baby requires,
but the amount of joy and love you instantly feel for a total stranger!
It's almost overwhelming. (in a good way)
So to Courtney and Tyler,
Enjoy this time you have left with just the two of you.
Your world is about to become dramatically different in ways you never expected!
You will soon look at this new life that you have brought into this world,
look at each other and say
"What did we ever do before he came into our lives!"










These are the flowers and decorations I did for the shower.



They almost make me want another baby. Almost





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kimberly Hill said...

Tracie, the flowers are beautiful!, I talked to Courtney last night and she was to excited about the shower and full of apperciation to you and all the hard work you did. I told her you love doing this sort of thing and enjoy the stress it must have created the morning of...You have quite the talent girl!!!
Love,
Kim

Unknown said...

Tracie, thanks so much for your thoughts and all your hard work on the shower. The flowers in our kitchen are wonderful to look at, too! I'm glad you're my sister-in-law! You rock!